Here is a fun game of tag!
Write a new post stating your 5-10 top success secrets that you do each week. Tag your friends to do the same. Then link your secrets to this main blog:
(there are more detailed intructions at this site!)
I found the game at http://blog.beyondhorizoncoaching.com/search/label/fun
Hueina Su's blog Intensive Care for the Nurturer's soul.
Here are my 5-10 success secrets.
The game got me thinking. It's been a long time since I implemented these success secrets, I have a 3 year old and haven't taken the time to implement what I know to be effective. These are the things I did regularly and I felt wonderful, and my life was joyous and perfect. Maybe just thinking about them will help me take the time I need for myself to feel great about myself again.
1) Write. Everyday. no excuses. 3 pages. And I did it, getting up at 5:30 to happily do so and then 3 turns into 4, then 5 and sometimes up to 8 pages before heading out the door for work. (maybe if i can find a way to keep it focused this great habit can help me write a book!)
2) Meditate daily. Go inside to the love. listen. breathe.
3) Call my best friend everyday. We discussed the patterns of behavior we were working on, we laughed and cried. and Grew - immensly. I kept in touch with lots of friends. (Why did I stop doing this?)
4) Read. Anything that helps me learn about myself. I spent time implementing tools learned in books I read. (gotta fit this into my time now!) From here I set goals and accomplished them, personal and professional.
5) Music. Uplifting music. Let myself dance to it! (alone!)
6) Walk. almost everyday. It is relaxing. I invest my thoughts on positive affirmations and creating characters for stories or visualizing my goals.
7) Create. At least 1 thing per week. Whether it is cooking, drawing, painting, collage, anything to express myself.
Now I need to tag some friends to do the same!